Department advisory committees are administrative in nature because they advise department staff and not City Council. Department advisory committees can exist for no more than two years before they are re-evaluated.
Members of department advisory committees are appointed by the department manager. These groups are formed on an as-needed basis to develop recommendations for City staff on specific program areas. They are not established by ordinance but must have the approval of the City's executive managers to be formed.
- Active Transportation Committee
- Airport Advisory Committee
- Cultural Services Advisory Committee
- Envision Eugene Technical Advisory Committee
- Library Advisory Board
- Neighborhood Matching Grant Committee
- Public Art Committee